Cinderella Youth Edition
The SRS Performing Arts Department is proud to present "Cinderella" Tickets, ads, shout-outs, candygrams, and DVDs are now on sale! Below are details for purchases and the order form.
- 7 p.m. Friday, March 31
- 2 p.m. Saturday, April 1
(Limited Seating Available)
** Paperless tickets will go on sale in the Wednesday Weekly beginning Wednesday, March 1st.
Online early-bird price UNTIL Friday, March 24, 5 p.m.:
- $5/child (age 14 and younger)
Regular price starting AFTER Friday, March 24, 5 p.m.: (via Will Call or Receptionist - cash/check only):
- $10/child (age 14 and younger)
Tickets tend to sell out. Purchase tickets early to guarantee a seat for the show you prefer. If the show is not sold out, tickets will be available for sale at Will Call.
PRO TIP: Pick up your pre-ordered tickets in advance at Will Call to avoid the lines at the show!
- Tickets may be purchased by cash or check at WILL CALL or the front desk after Friday, March 24th, 5 p.m.
- Check-in system upon arrival for both performances
- Attendees arriving separate from the ticket purchaser should check-in using the name of the purchaser
SHOUT-OUTS / ADS
Support your drama member or the SRS Performing Arts Program by placing a black-and-white shout-out or a black-and-white business ad in our printed program, which is a half-letter format.
- Sales Closed
- Deadline: extended through Wednesday, March 15th at noon.
- Full page: $100
- Half page: $50
- Quarter page: $25
- Eighth page: $15 (no image, text only, 15 words max)
Help our cast and crew members feel the love! Candygrams are $3 each, including a card to write your special message. Personally deliver your candygrams to your star after the show. Candygrams will be ready for pickup by the Will Call desk on the show dates before the curtain goes up. A limited number may be available on the day of the performance. The pre-order deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, March 24th, via the SRS website.
DVDs (with behind-the-scenes cast interviews!)
Order a professionally produced DVD or a digital copy of the SRS spring musical via SRS website for $30 each. Sales end Friday, March 24th, 5 p.m..