The Home and School Association is pleased to present two evenings just for our parents. Both are virtual, so there's no need to worry about booking a babysitter!
Participants of each tasting will receive an email with the Zoom link by Wednesday, Dec. 2. Beer/wine tasting kits will be distributed the Friday before each event.
Taste the Hops 12/5
The staff from True Respite Brewing Company will lead you through a four-beer guided tasting and will highlight the ingredients, tasting notes, and brewing techniques for each beer. Specially selected local chocolates paired with the beers will enhance the tasting experience for you and your fellow St. Raphael parents.
- When: 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5
- Cost: $35 per couple (optional extra chocolate for $7; register by Nov. 19)
- What's included: Four 16-ounce bottles of beer and paired local chocolate
- Tasting kit pickup: 2-4 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, at SRS
- Contact: Stacey Woodward by email or 914-329-1694
Sippin' on Spirits 12/12
Enjoy spirits and wine from around the world as we embark on a journey of history and taste, presented by world-renowned E. & J. Gallo Winery. But it's not all educational—there is fun to be had and virtual social time to meet and get to know other St. Raphael parents!
- When: 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 12
- Cost: $65 per couple (register by Nov. 12)
- What's included: Cheese box for two, two half-bottles of wine, two mini rum bottles, and all your cocktail mixings
- Tasting kit pickup: 2-4 p.m. Friday, Dec. 11, at SRS
Contact: Laura Magafan