NWEA Map Growth Knowledge Assessment
- A computer-adaptive test
- Provides a personalized assessment experience
- MAP Growth assessment results are immediate, helping teachers to identify strength and growth opportunities for each child
- Produces easy-to-read, detailed reports
- Records progress over time, allowing teachers to monitor student growth on a learning continuum to aid in making decisions about tutoring, enrichment and remediation programs that may benefit each student
- The ARK Assessment is annually administered, measuring a child’s knowledge of the concepts and principles of the Catholic faith taught in our daily religion classes.